BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jessica M.
Gulfport, MS
I have very sensitive skin.. The Venus razors are the only ones I can use that do not Tear my skin up..
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this razor it's works great and is a clean shave AN doesn't leave any behind! It's one of my favs
Sydney A.
Gresham, OR
I love it it worked so well and this razer and it didn’t leave me no marks on my skin like every other
Kimberly s.
Laredo, TX
I've heard nothing but, really good things about this shaver. So I'm pretty much excited to try it out.
Karen R.
Bacliff, TX
I love this razor. I have never gotten cut while shaving. leaves legs soft after usage, and just great
Daisy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I got it when it first came out and never miss a spot I love the way it leaves my legs and everything
Jennifer G.
Kennewick, WA
Love the gift pack. Great price for what you get. Always gave out for gifts to my teens in the family
tiffany g.
Melville, NY
Close shave leaves skin soft and smooth love it favorite razor ever very good don't think just buy it
Gabby S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
They go dull very fast and they work just like any other razor. I don't get a better shave from them.
Gabrielle F.
I love these! You don't need shaving cream and they last forever! They leave your legs super soft to
Jessie C.