BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Mariam P.
I love this razor! Makes everything nice and smooth. It's cheaper than in the stores and you get 2 blades!
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
It doesn't work well even after I just shave I can still feel the little hairs and it is not gentle at all
Clarissa C.
Donna , TX
This razor gets almost every single hair and it is easy to manage it’s the best and gives me a close shave
Jami Z.
Clifton Park, NY
Great razor that leaves a very close smooth shave! I would highly recommend it. It is a little pricey tho.
Tammy H.
Germantown, WI
This razor is amazing! It moved with my curves and got such a smooth shave and i didn’t cut myself at all.
Maria B.
This razor of Gillette is amazing, the best in the marketing for me and won! Yes, so good! 100% recomended!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I love Venus razors and blades they get every bit of hair with one swipe and leave your legs feeling smooth
Jessica S.
Redding
Love how smooth and soft my legs feel after using this product. No shaving cream needed. Legs feel amazing.
Aaliyah W.
Midland, MI
Best razor ever. Leaves my legs smooth for days. I overall love this razor and would recommend it for sure
Missy c.
I really like these razors. I've purchased others but I always go back to these. Makes a nice smooth shave.
Jessie C.