BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Blinda D.
Port Barre, LA
This has got to be the best razor ever. And when paired with the shaving cream it makes for the best shave.
Michaela C.
San Diego, CA
Really contours to my leg shape to get a close shave without cutting me! Also a very smooth, easy process.
Bailey B.
Fayetteville, TN
I really like these razors. The twist and the are no so dull. They really do the job of removing the hair.
Naomi V.
Denver, CO
It left my skin feeling silky smooth. Never got one cut and the flex ball made the whole experience easier.
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
I am loving this shaver! Totally recommend it if you're wanting a close shave! Easy to move around with it.
Jessica W.
I've used this razor since it existed bits the only razor I use nice tried others but they aren't the same.
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
I got this in my Glam VoxBox. I love how the razor contours to your curves and leaves your skin super soft!
Deanna B.
I would recommend this product! The razor has 5 blades, and shaves smoothly, but the price is a bit high :/
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Love these Gillette razor !!! One of my favorite ones ! Leaves your skin so so soft and pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!
Chelsea H.
It actually does #MovesLikeNoOther I loved it it glides on my legs and leaves them soft like baby’s bottom
Jessie C.