BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Sydney A.
Gresham, OR
I love it it worked so well and this razer and it didn’t leave me no marks on my skin like every other
Dina Z.
Surprise, AZ
IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THEY SHOW IN THE AD!!! Don't waste your money, just get the original Venus razor
Jessica M.
Gulfport, MS
I have very sensitive skin.. The Venus razors are the only ones I can use that do not Tear my skin up..
Lauren T.
Fairhope, AL
Love the swirls it gets every angle and I don't cut myself as easily as I usually do. Highly recommend
Ashley B.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I love this razor and swirl feature is great. I use this almost daily and j would recommend using this
Samantha P.
Burlington, NJ
Best razor I have ever used! absolutely love and will recommend to all! Keeps legs smooth and beautiful
Sara B.
Mount Savage, MD
Love the razor but hate how dull it gets so quickly I get about two whole shaves out of one razor head.
cali v.
I really like my Venus razor. But I don't understand why the refills have to be so gosh darn expensive.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
My skin is super sensitive and this razor never irritates my skin . I love it and highly recommend it .
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this razor it's works great and is a clean shave AN doesn't leave any behind! It's one of my favs
Jessie C.