BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Amanda S.
Delmont
Affordable and comfortable to use. The swivel makes it easier to shave every hair without cutting the skin.
Kristie V.
Bardstown, KY
Haven't really figured out if the ball really helps or not but it's a 5 blade razor and that's my standard.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Great smooth gliding shave around the knees and curves are a cinch. I hate how expensive razors are though
Jessica S.
Redding
Love how smooth and soft my legs feel after using this product. No shaving cream needed. Legs feel amazing.
Blinda D.
Port Barre, LA
This has got to be the best razor ever. And when paired with the shaving cream it makes for the best shave.
Jessica W.
I've used this razor since it existed bits the only razor I use nice tried others but they aren't the same.
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
I got this in my Glam VoxBox. I love how the razor contours to your curves and leaves your skin super soft!
kadee j.
Canton, SD
Venus is the only razors I have ever used since I was a kid and I don't plan on using anything else either.
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
I am loving this shaver! Totally recommend it if you're wanting a close shave! Easy to move around with it.
Jennifer B.
This is an amazing razor.. It lasts forever and gets a nice smooth shave Everytime..I don't get razor burn
Jessie C.