BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Denise Z.
Jackson Heights, NY
These blades glide very well against your skin. I love how it doesnt over dry my skin or cause me bumps.
Ivannys M.
Es una buena afeitadora. No lastima al rasurar y eso que mi piel es súper delicada. La recomiendo a todos
Brooke J.
I love this. I have never nipped myself with this razor. Totally worth the buy better to get at Costco.
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
Best product for smooth sexy legs. It gets a really close shave. I also like the handle of this razor.
VE-1168881 JOANNELIS GOMEZ V.
MEDLEY FL, UNITED STATES

I've been looking for a great shaver for some time now and I think I've fallen in love. I have very sensitive skin so they usually break really badly after shaving; And it probably does not help that my hair is so thick that I can a deaf razor in one fell swoop. So, needless to say, I needed something durable as well as soft
Samantha P.
Burlington, NJ
Best razor I have ever used! absolutely love and will recommend to all! Keeps legs smooth and beautiful
ashley r.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this product
Thanks to Influenster for sending me them
For free . I would recommend these razors
Jennifer H.
Franklin , LA
Always love Venus! One of my favorite razors of all time! The flexi ball makes shaving so much simpler.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Amazing razor! What a quick and easy shaving experience that left my legs looking and feeling flawless!
Ryanne G.
Ontario , CA
I love how this razor makes my skin dew so smooth! I love this! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Jessie C.