BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Loves this razor! Glides easily, good for sensitive skin and doesn't knick me. I would recommend to anyone!
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
Love this razor. leaves my legs smooth and it doesn't miss a hair. Cuts close so stubble stays away longer
Victoria S.
Ridgecrest, CA
This product is amazing. Works smoothly and efficiently. I received this product for free from Influenster.
Tammy H.
Germantown, WI
This razor is amazing! It moved with my curves and got such a smooth shave and i didn’t cut myself at all.
kadee j.
Canton, SD
Venus is the only razors I have ever used since I was a kid and I don't plan on using anything else either.
Mariam P.
I love this razor! Makes everything nice and smooth. It's cheaper than in the stores and you get 2 blades!
Jami Z.
Clifton Park, NY
Great razor that leaves a very close smooth shave! I would highly recommend it. It is a little pricey tho.
Jessica S.
Redding
Love how smooth and soft my legs feel after using this product. No shaving cream needed. Legs feel amazing.
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It doesn't work well even after I just shave I can still feel the little hairs and it is not gentle at all
Maria B.
This razor of Gillette is amazing, the best in the marketing for me and won! Yes, so good! 100% recomended!
Jessie C.