BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Yajaira C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love every smooth and smells amazing and leaves skin soft for 3 days make sure you get good shaving cream
Stephanie F.
I love this razor. I have tried many different brands, and I will definitely be sticking with this one!!
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
I love this product. It worked good and isn’t too pricey. Would recommend to a friend. It’s long lasting
Thamar N.
Phoenix, AZ
Before I received the Venus Swirl I owned one. It works amazing this is the only razor i use. #venusswirl
Janiel S.
It removes all the hair well. Good for skin. Leaves it nice and smooth. I love it. It's very easy to use.
Monica T.
Naperville, IL
It endure longer than other brands, it shaves better, it doesn't hurt, and also it makes my skin softer.
Lindsey W.
Dayton, OH
Perfect razors. Leave skin soft and smooth. The gel stripes are nice and leave it nice and easy to shave.
Kelsie A.
Yorktown, VA
Gillette Venus is my favorite razors to use. They always leave my legs feeling smooth and no razor bumps.
B F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smoothest razor I've ever used! So easy to maneuver. Never using a different brand again!
100% recommend.
Lea P.
Oshkosh , WI
This is the only razor I use, the head is nice and glides with your skin so you dont cut yourself as much
Jessie C.