BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Aaliyah W.
Midland, MI
Best razor ever. Leaves my legs smooth for days. I overall love this razor and would recommend it for sure
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these Gillette razor !!! One of my favorite ones ! Leaves your skin so so soft and pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!
Michaela C.
San Diego, CA
Really contours to my leg shape to get a close shave without cutting me! Also a very smooth, easy process.
Missy c.
I really like these razors. I've purchased others but I always go back to these. Makes a nice smooth shave.
Jessica W.
I've used this razor since it existed bits the only razor I use nice tried others but they aren't the same.
Tammy H.
Germantown, WI
This razor is amazing! It moved with my curves and got such a smooth shave and i didn’t cut myself at all.
Stephanie F.
I love this razor. I have tried many different brands, and I will definitely be sticking with this one!!
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just received my new Venus razor swirl and my daughter immediately claimed it as her own. she loves it!
shelby e.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love different razors! But this one is great! I love being soft and shiny and this made me feel great!
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
I love this product. It worked good and isn’t too pricey. Would recommend to a friend. It’s long lasting
Jessie C.