BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Deanna B.
I would recommend this product! The razor has 5 blades, and shaves smoothly, but the price is a bit high :/
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
I am loving this shaver! Totally recommend it if you're wanting a close shave! Easy to move around with it.
fabiana o.
Miami , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It doesn't work well even after I just shave I can still feel the little hairs and it is not gentle at all
Mariam P.
I love this razor! Makes everything nice and smooth. It's cheaper than in the stores and you get 2 blades!
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Loves this razor! Glides easily, good for sensitive skin and doesn't knick me. I would recommend to anyone!
Michaela C.
San Diego, CA
Really contours to my leg shape to get a close shave without cutting me! Also a very smooth, easy process.
Clarissa C.
Donna, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor gets almost every single hair and it is easy to manage it’s the best and gives me a close shave
Kristie V.
Bardstown, KY
Haven't really figured out if the ball really helps or not but it's a 5 blade razor and that's my standard.
Victoria S.
Ridgecrest, CA
This product is amazing. Works smoothly and efficiently. I received this product for free from Influenster.
Jennifer B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing razor.. It lasts forever and gets a nice smooth shave Everytime..I don't get razor burn
Jessie C.