BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jeneia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this shaver is moves in ways other shavers can't, getting every hair in every spot leaving a clean shave.
Adana G.
Bronx, NY
Love the brand but this shaved really hot the ankles and hard to reach /missed places
So glad I got another one
Laura C.
Puyallup, WA
It kept my legs smooth for days, and it is easy to maneuver to the tough areas. I also really liked the color.
Shelia E.
Sophia, NC
I used this product once and I did like it, but the blade didn't last long and they are expensive too replace.
shanell c.
Oxnard, CA
Has a very sharp blade often cut myself sometimes even if I'm careful but it does the job and leaves me smooth
Kassandra S.
Love these razors. They leave my skin feeling so so smooth after and don't leave me with that nasty razor burn!
RayAnna P.
Cedartown, GA
I really like this razor. It's always been my go to for razors. It's so nice my boyfriend even likes to use it
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
Truly love the close shave this razor gives but also great for my sensitive ski and greatmosturizing benefits.
brittney b.
Central Islip, NY
It's okay, nothing special really. I didn't really think it was what it hyped up to be. The swirl didn't do much
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They work better than the dispoable ones. I hardly ever cut my self. Just wish they were cheaper to buy refiles
Jessie C.