BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Yvonne C.
I don't really shave that much but i have heard this was a good razor and i would like to try this some day.
jazmin l.
Phoenix, AZ
This has quickly become my favorite razor. It literally glides on the skin and it gives a really close shave.
Kelly L.
Kemp, TX
Great product. The blades could last longer. I am not sure if I will continue to use as these are very pricy.
Jena H.
Independence, MO
This is a great razor. It has great moisturizing strips on it and it has a really great set of blades on it.
Sophia M.
Smooth shave but not thin enough to get into the nooks and crannies for a complete shave of the bikini area.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this razor but I feel like the moisture strips dry out fast making the razor not work as well.
Christina B.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best riser ever. I love the ball on it out makes shaving so much easier. This is my go to raiser
Cheryl B.
Akron, OH
Amazing Razors. I love how it swivels around areas to make sure no spots are missed. It is my favorite razor.
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
These razors are the shit!!! The strips on the top and the bottom of the razor really moisturizes your skin.
Jill W.
Jefferson, OH
I love this! Leaves my legs so silky and smooth! No more razor burn or bumps! Keeps them smoother longer too
Jessie C.