BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Amillia C.
Bedford
I got my first influenster box today with this razor in it! I absolutely love it, especially the flexi ball. It makes it so easier to shave. #itmoveslikenoother #influenster
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Great razor for around 7.00! Always coupons you can get! This is one of the few that don't give me razor burn 🔥 after one use of product! Very easy over the knees and shins
Lisa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using this razor for years. It works really well and I haven't had issues with it. I like to buy the multipack from Costoco. It ends up lasting a whole year.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was super excited about receiving this voxbox and the results couldn't of been any more than expected. This razor came in the cutest floral and purple packaging! It was super easy to open and didn't require anything being put together exct. This razor comes with 5 blades which is more than I usually use when shaving, at first i was a bit nervous i would cut up my knees like i normally so but I was so shocked when i didn't! Upon using this razor I don't think I have ever used another razor that has been this smooth on the skin. It glides without adding shaving cream but i would still recommend using some, ( it feels better) (: Upon using the razor I was able to rush through my normal shave without receiving any cuts or nicks. I am so beyond satisfied I will be using this brand from time on out and would recommend to anyone else looking for a great high quality razor that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Although the handle is a super added plus, its rubbery and allows for traction  to prevent those slips that do happen in the shower. My ONLY complaint about the product would be the flimsy material the replaceable blade is made out of. Just by looking at it today its super light and well could potentially break easily. Other than that I will be buying them again!
Suzanne M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have to preface this review by saying I love the Venus line of razors.  I have super course hair and I swear I have a five o'clock shadow on my legs.  The 5 bladed Venus has always been the only thing that makes my legs feel smooth (besides waxing).With that said, what did I think of the Venus Swirl Razor?  Well, it was just as good as the other 5 bladed Venus Razors, but it didn't seem to stand out to me.  It supposedly moves in multiple directions and swivels for a better shave.  I didn't really experience that.  It just worked the same.  I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because I expected something extraordinarily better than the regular 5-bladed Venus razor, but it was basically the same thing.  Why did I spend the extra money on this?  So, I guess the old adage is true: If it's not broke, don't fix it.  No need to reinvent the wheel here.  Buy the regular Venus 5 blade and don't waste any extra cash on the gimmick.
Mandy A.
To start, I liked this razor. I like the ball swivel and the control it gives. But I can't justify the price when a men's razor can get the job done for much less.
Taylor V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this razor. I runs over skin so smoothly and takes all the hair with it. The ball helps it glide over tricky spots with ease! New favorite razor!
Estefany N.
johnson city
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this free via Influenster in my #IvyVoxBox! I have thick, course hair that grows very fast on my body. Because of that, I resorted to using razors for men since I get razor burns so bad and they work best on me. Since I workout often, I prefer wearing shorts which means I have to shave. Last night I tried this razor to shave my legs. I love how it is easy to maneuver because of the flexi ball. The slight curve the razor itself has in the handle is very nice! The water activated serum and comb are nice keeping sure skin is left soft and all hairs are taken off. I used normal soap that I always use with my men's Gillette razor but I still got a few razor cuts. I have tried Venus before but I will stick to my men's razor for legs. This one is great for my underarms! I had a smooth, nice finish I loved.
Ameera Q.
Katy
This is the best razor ever. It doesn't ever leave a stubble and it can bend in different ways which is always so helpful. This razor doesn't even require you to have a shaving cream! I love this razor!!!
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes in the #IvyVoxBox! I have been using men's razors for a while now because I heard the myth that they were better than women's razors and I liked how flexible they were because they were made for a face. However, this razor is absolutely AMAZING!! With the FlexiBall design, it forms to the curves of my legs perfectly and I don't get any nicks on my knees! It leaves my skin BABY SOFT with the hydration strips and five blades. I will definitely be purchasing this razor/ refill blades from now on. 5 starts!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️
Cost: $8.99
Refills: $13.59
The confidence you feel walking around with super soft legs: priceless

#MovesLikeNoOther #Contes