BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor! Gives a very smooth shave and is easy to maneuver over harder spots like knees and ankles.
Kristie H.
Lehighton, PA
My favorite razor of all time, shaves super close, leaves my legs soft and not dry or itchy like some others.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This is the only brand razor I have been using for years. I love that it has 5 blades so it gets super close!
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
These razors are the shit!!! The strips on the top and the bottom of the razor really moisturizes your skin.
jazmin l.
Phoenix, AZ
This has quickly become my favorite razor. It literally glides on the skin and it gives a really close shave.
Nati F.
I love this razor! It glides so smoothly on my skin. It creates perfect shave & leaves my skin silky smooth.
Jena H.
Independence, MO
This is a great razor. It has great moisturizing strips on it and it has a really great set of blades on it.
Christina B.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best riser ever. I love the ball on it out makes shaving so much easier. This is my go to raiser
Kelly L.
Kemp, TX
Great product. The blades could last longer. I am not sure if I will continue to use as these are very pricy.
Izreal R.
Searcy, AR
Adler using my Venus swirls in the shower or bath, my legs always come out 100 percent hairless and very soft
Jessie C.