BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Crystal T.
Portland, OR
These razors are great! Always a smooth shave and the moisturizing strip adds extra glide. I'm a repeat customer.
Nikki Y.
Indianapolis, IN
I use these razors often. They pretty much do the job. I will have to say they do still cut your legs sometimes.
Ariana G.
Austin, TX
Best razor I have used for a while and I don't get any nicks or cuts. It works great around my knees and ankles.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great razor and so affordable!! Gets every hair and leaves my legs silky! Couldn't ask for a better razor!
Vicky S.
Great product! The swivel head makes sure it curves with you. Price is great and who doesn't love pretty colors?!
LeAnn M.
Caldwell, OH
Best razor ever! I refuse to buy another kind. Relatively cheap in price! And great for sensitive skin like mine.
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
This product works miracles. I got it free in my ivyvoxbox never thought this was gonna be so good. I love this.
Marty D.
Las Vegas, NV
These razors are a mazing. They last a long time and get those hard to reach places. Leaves your skin so smooth.
Regina S.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is very sharp. Sharper then all the other razors.
Works very good tho.. I was truly impressed. Will buy again
Lisa M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this razor mainly because I have yet to cut myself!!! It glides over every curve for a nice smooth shave!
Jessie C.