BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
This is the razor I use I love the Venus swirl flexiball razor! I recommend you to try the Venus flexiball razor!!
Mhar S.
This razor is super nice to hold. Its moisture rich feature is a plus leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Cool stuff.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
Such a great razor for everyday use and even on the go! Blades last longer than other razors I've used in the past.
Kei H.
I didn't really like this razor it does not cut much the blades aren't that sharp to me and the head moves everywhere
Petronila B.
My favorite i buy it a few days ago and now i cant stop used it really my favorite the best think ican used before
Zaneta S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Super moisturizing and all those blades equals a super clean shave. Highly recommend for those with sensitive skin.
Kimberly G.
I love it! It gliding on my skin so perfectly and it left me feeling super smooth! Will definitely be buying this!
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
Got this razor with a coupon and I'm so glad I did. Makes shaving so much easier and it's great for sensitive skin.
Kamila C.
Riverview
One of their best this one makes it so much easy to move especially in curvy areas like over your knees and armpits
Jazmine E.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is my new favorite razor! I was scared to try at first because my skin is so sensitive, but My skin loved it!
Jessie C.