BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Xyomara R.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product has to be the best razor! I’ve tried so many and this is the only one that has kept me satisfied!
Breanna C.
Akron, IN
Really liked how smooth this razor made my legs. I like how easy it is to guide and reach every place as well.
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
I lived for this razor! I seen the package and was like OMG. My legs were super soft and this was easy to use.
Mariandrea V.
Bradenton, FL
looooove this razor and its refills! it is super smooth and moisturizing. I recommend to anyone with dry skin:)
RayAnna P.
Cedartown , GA
I really like this razor. It's always been my go to for razors. It's so nice my boyfriend even likes to use it
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My all time favorite go to razor. Only razor that doesn't randomly cut my legs and leaves them feeling smooth.
Jeneia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this shaver is moves in ways other shavers can't, getting every hair in every spot leaving a clean shave.
Jackie P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the way this razor head shapes and moves with the curves of my body. By far the best that I've ever used
Jill W.
Jefferson, OH
I love this! Leaves my legs so silky and smooth! No more razor burn or bumps! Keeps them smoother longer too
Kayla J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Love love love love this product! I can reach those hard to reach areas 3xs easier then before. It's awesome!
Jessie C.