BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
This is the razor I use I love the Venus swirl flexiball razor! I recommend you to try the Venus flexiball razor!!
Zaneta S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Super moisturizing and all those blades equals a super clean shave. Highly recommend for those with sensitive skin.
Vanna B.
Ada, OK
I love this razor! It moves to the curves of your body. I definitely see that I don't skip as many hairs with this.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the brand venus, is the one i use because it is the only brand that does not rash to my skin,i recommend it
Inna C.
Merrick, NY
Love this razor!!! The cartridges last a long time and are very good. The only downfall is how expensive they are.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
Such a great razor for everyday use and even on the go! Blades last longer than other razors I've used in the past.
Callie B.
Fair Oaks, CA
I would not recommend this product I got cut a lot bad bad don't buy. And after two days I shad to buy a new resor
Madeline O.
Allentown, PA
Love it love it love it leaves my legs wounderfuly soft and the most it swirl around nicely love it I recommendent.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
I LOVE this razor! It glides very smoothly, and lasts longer than many other razors I have tried, without cutting.
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
Got this razor with a coupon and I'm so glad I did. Makes shaving so much easier and it's great for sensitive skin.
Jessie C.