BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
THESE ARE TH BEST RAJORS ON THE MARKET. WOULDNT USE ANY THING ELSE. THANKS. I RECOMMEND THESE. I BUY THEM AT WALMART.
Gabby K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Long lasting . Great value. Not too pricy. Easy to find in stores. Gets the job done. Walmart ,Walgreens,giant,cvs .
Viviana C.
Personally I like Venus products especially their razors it leaves my skin without irritation like their products do
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor! Only 4 out of 5 because of price. Works well, super easy to use, and seems to last a little longer
Regina G.
Paris, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This protect is amazing. Love the way it makes my leg feel so soft .love the design followed the contours of my leg.
Kayla C.
I love these razors. They are gentle on your skin and seriously I don't cut my self at all like I do with other ones.
Best razor ever. I use this razor all the time. It's great for when I start my morning because I'm always on the go!
Victoria Y.
I love it, I have never used a five Blade before but I start now that I've tried the five blades, I wont go back :)
Erica N.
Chapel Hill, TN
The number one razor I've ever used. I will never use another. I haven't cut myself ever since I started using it.
Brandy L.
Fresno, CA
Gillette Venus swirl works good on my legs epically when putting the cream on and then using the shaver is amazing
Jessie C.