BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Madison C.
i love my venus swirl and keeps my legs so soft!! i use it everyday and still feels like new blades after a month!
Vanna B.
Ada, OK
I love this razor! It moves to the curves of your body. I definitely see that I don't skip as many hairs with this.
Cassandra E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product for free to test out and it really does #movelikenoother! Very easy to use for a flawless shave.
Brandy L.
Fresno, CA
Gillette Venus swirl works good on my legs epically when putting the cream on and then using the shaver is amazing
Madeline O.
Allentown, PA
Love it love it love it leaves my legs wounderfuly soft and the most it swirl around nicely love it I recommendent.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
I LOVE this razor! It glides very smoothly, and lasts longer than many other razors I have tried, without cutting.
Kei H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't really like this razor it does not cut much the blades aren't that sharp to me and the head moves everywhere
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the brand venus, is the one i use because it is the only brand that does not rash to my skin,i recommend it
Kimberly G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it! It gliding on my skin so perfectly and it left me feeling super smooth! Will definitely be buying this!
Petronila B.
My favorite i buy it a few days ago and now i cant stop used it really my favorite the best think ican used before
Jessie C.