BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Alexis B.
Love this razor!!! Finally a great shave after one swipe!! It’s absolutely awesome!!! Can’t recommend any other.
Michaela F.
Salisbury, NC
I love any of the venus women razors! they work very well and seem to last a lot longer! They re also affordable!
Lisa M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this razor mainly because I have yet to cut myself!!! It glides over every curve for a nice smooth shave!
Lanae H.
Springfield
Great razor. I like the swivel head. It gets around the knees and ankles and hard to get places and it is purple.
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
This product works miracles. I got it free in my ivyvoxbox never thought this was gonna be so good. I love this.
Bianca P.
Wilton, CT
I normally have allergies, but with this one I didn't have and my skin are really good. I fell softer and clean.
Melissa L.
Tracy, CA
I haven't cut myself once since I got this razor. I've had it about two years and I couldn't be happier with it.
Yennifer C.
Is my favorite. I always buy this, I like because it leaves my skin soft and is very easy to use.
I recommend it
Barbara G.
Is one of the best in the market leaves your skin smooth, I am delighted and would not exchange it for any other
Dais M.
Greay product though expensive. I only buy them when on sale or ill take one from my sister. Great but expensive
Jessie C.