BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the brand venus, is the one i use because it is the only brand that does not rash to my skin,i recommend it
Kim G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it! It gliding on my skin so perfectly and it left me feeling super smooth! Will definitely be buying this!
Petronila B.
My favorite i buy it a few days ago and now i cant stop used it really my favorite the best think ican used before
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
Such a great razor for everyday use and even on the go! Blades last longer than other razors I've used in the past.
Kamila C.
Riverview
One of their best this one makes it so much easy to move especially in curvy areas like over your knees and armpits
Anna R.
Wichita, KS
Got this razor with a coupon and I'm so glad I did. Makes shaving so much easier and it's great for sensitive skin.
Jazmine E.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is my new favorite razor! I was scared to try at first because my skin is so sensitive, but My skin loved it!
Angela G.
Winchester, VA
I absolutely love how this doesn't make my legs look like a dragon and how it doesn't cut my legs like most razors.
Zaneta S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Super moisturizing and all those blades equals a super clean shave. Highly recommend for those with sensitive skin.
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
I use these razors often. They pretty much do the job. I will have to say they do still cut your legs sometimes.
Jessie C.