BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Breanne R.
Fleetwood, PA
Best razor I've ever used I won't be going back to any other razors ever again. Highly recommend. Great flexibility too
Hilda R.
Tucson , AZ
I love this product it really swirls around your body it also leaves your body smooth I love it try it it's really good
Kyleigh M.
Boswell , PA
I love the Venus swirl because I feel like it gets every piece of hair and is easy to use. It doesn't cause razor burn.
Taylor L.
Millersville, MD
Smell amazing!!!! I love that about them but I have an allergy to an ingredient that caused me to break out with a rash
Melissa C.
Morris, IL
Razors are sharp enough to get all those hard to get hairs. Never have cut myself using these razors. Highly recommend
Lexi S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am hands down in love with thjs razor i recived it in the mail and it was just amazing ! Love how close the shave was
Rawand G.
Austin, TX
I love it! I used it with and without shaving cream and my legs felt extremely soft afterwards I couldn’t be more happy
Claudine S.
san jose
I like the style of razor my favorite color is purple the packaging looks amazing cery effective i never disappointing
Harley B.
Silsbee, TX
This is one of the best razors I have ever used. Hardly ever do I cut or nick my legs. I will never use another razor!
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best razor ever... i have to say that its just so smooth, & comfortable to use. you wont regret getting it.
Jessie C.