BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Victoria D.
Twentynine Palms
I'm not that big of a fan when it comes to these razors. The first use is good but it doesn't seem to last long at all.
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best razor ever... i have to say that its just so smooth, & comfortable to use. you wont regret getting it.
Emily W.
Thorndale, PA
Great for a quick shave. Leaves my legs silky smooth!! Love that it can go places that I have never been able to reach!
Lexi S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am hands down in love with thjs razor i recived it in the mail and it was just amazing ! Love how close the shave was
Breanne R.
Fleetwood, PA
Best razor I've ever used I won't be going back to any other razors ever again. Highly recommend. Great flexibility too
Maria Eduarda S.
Orlando, FL
It is so good because don't need use soap so is so fast and don't hurt!! I use and approve!!! I love so much this product
Gracie O.
Richland, Wa
I got this for Christmas last year and I love it. I love these products, they make your legs super smooth which I love
Kyleigh M.
Boswell , PA
I love the Venus swirl because I feel like it gets every piece of hair and is easy to use. It doesn't cause razor burn.
Emma M.
Oreland, PA
I love the close shave that you can get with these razors! They are also moisturizing and have never irritated my skin.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
While these razors do their job they're not my favorite.They get a close shave but i tend to get razor burn from them.
Jessie C.