BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Tina A.
Hamilton
This razor glides so smoothly. And with 5 blades is very accurate. I’ve never experienced razor burn or nicks. I don’t have to use shaving cream. And the blades are good for multiple uses. It’s also very easy to find coupons for this product.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
This razor is awesome. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and it is a clean shave Everytime. It seems to hydrate the skin and leaves it feeling very smooth.
Nageen D.
Friendswood , TX
I have always used Venus razors and they are the best. They make my legs and everywhere feel so smooth. I must say I am not used to the slight Rotation that this razor has and it was tricky to get used to. But over all it’s a great razor!!!
Briana A.
Asheville, NC
I am always on the lookout for a good razor. Most razors beak my skin out. But this razor is not only moisturizing and easy to use, it makes my skin feel amazing, and smooth! It glides over the skin making it easy and fun to use. Love it!
Paige M.
Rutherfordton, NC
Love it makes my legs feel so smooth. I Love The color. It comes with 5 blades . Easy to use. I will be telling all my family and friends about this product. It's amazing!!!
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is awesome, I don’t shave my legs or armpits and yes I’m a lady but I do shave my eyebrows off, this is perfect because my face is very sensitive and since I’m using it on a small area only it has lasted me a very long time.
Thauana B.
san diego, CA
Great product because it allows me to use without having irritation is very practical and can be taken anywhere. It facilitates my personal care in the day to day. super recommend gilette venus you will love to use it
Summer C.
I really did enjoy this product. I like how there is a hand grip so it doesn't slip out when you're shaving. I also really like the way my legs end up feeling after using this. I gave it four stars because it could use a little more soap around the head, which I personally would enjoy more
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
The razor does a thorough job and does not irritate the skin. I especially like the rubbery, non slip plastic on the handle that gives you a grip that keeps the razor from getting out of control. Expensive but provides a clean shave!
Vanessa G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down the best razors I've ever used. I have tried several different brands and different gillette women's razors and nothing compares to how smooth my skin feels after I use the Venus Swirl. This will definitely be my "go to" razor from now on!
Jessie C.