BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Briana A.
Asheville, NC
I am always on the lookout for a good razor. Most razors beak my skin out. But this razor is not only moisturizing and easy to use, it makes my skin feel amazing, and smooth! It glides over the skin making it easy and fun to use. Love it!
Paige M.
Rutherfordton, NC
Love it makes my legs feel so smooth. I Love The color. It comes with 5 blades . Easy to use. I will be telling all my family and friends about this product. It's amazing!!!
Summer C.
I really did enjoy this product. I like how there is a hand grip so it doesn't slip out when you're shaving. I also really like the way my legs end up feeling after using this. I gave it four stars because it could use a little more soap around the head, which I personally would enjoy more
Riley G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is awesome, I don’t shave my legs or armpits and yes I’m a lady but I do shave my eyebrows off, this is perfect because my face is very sensitive and since I’m using it on a small area only it has lasted me a very long time.
Thauana B.
San Diego , CA
Great product because it allows me to use without having irritation is very practical and can be taken anywhere. It facilitates my personal care in the day to day. super recommend gilette venus you will love to use it
Vanessa G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down the best razors I've ever used. I have tried several different brands and different gillette women's razors and nothing compares to how smooth my skin feels after I use the Venus Swirl. This will definitely be my "go to" razor from now on!
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
The razor does a thorough job and does not irritate the skin. I especially like the rubbery, non slip plastic on the handle that gives you a grip that keeps the razor from getting out of control. Expensive but provides a clean shave!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor so much! I received it in a voxbox and used it the same day! It leaves my legs feeling so smooth and flawless. It literally will get the curves of your body and creases! I was so satisfied.
Julia S.
Columbus , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great close shave. Love have the ball allows you to glide on every part! The color is cute and the handle makes it easy for you to shave. Love have it is smooth after you shave and doesn’t make my skin irritated. Would buy again.
Victoria R.
Holmes Beach, FL
Loved everything about it besides the fact I didn’t get a close shave with it. I’ve been using the same kind of razors for years so it was hard to switch but I think overall it was great for the price and the design is so pretty.
Jessie C.