BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Tasha H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Love love love it! Made my legs feel so smooth and didnt leave any razor bump at all! I really enjoyed using it too.
Rachel M.
I really like this razor head, the built in shaving cream leaves me legs very smooth. I highly recommend this product
Tamara A.
Manassas Park, VA
This is definitely my go-to razor. It fits so well in my hand with no slippage when shaving. Less nicks and cuts too.
Kait H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really great product! It works so well and is a good price for what you’re getting! I’ll be a repeat buyer!
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
THESE ARE TH BEST RAJORS ON THE MARKET. WOULDNT USE ANY THING ELSE. THANKS. I RECOMMEND THESE. I BUY THEM AT WALMART.
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love these razors! These are my favorite because they have many blades which allows you to get a very close shave!
Gabby K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Long lasting . Great value. Not too pricy. Easy to find in stores. Gets the job done. Walmart ,Walgreens,giant,cvs .
Lauren S.
Rome, GA
Schick Hydro Silk Razor This is the best razor!! I have used every kind and this is by far my most favorite
Viviana C.
Personally I like Venus products especially their razors it leaves my skin without irritation like their products do
Lyn B.
Belden, MS
Love these razors... leaves smooth and silky without using anything extra . Great patterns and colors too. Not boring
Jessie C.