BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA
Ever since I bought this product I haven't stopped purchasing it. It's so amazing and it elimates all of the hairs I have.
Maureen d.
Venus razors are flexible and provide a clean cut shave for smooth to the touch legs. They are great for sensitive skin.
Paola S.
Great shaving razor I love that I don't get after shave bumps with this brand I always use it and like the results I get
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
Like the only one I trust cause if my scars on my ankle I get scared to shave there and with this I have never cut myself
Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
So for the money I paid I wasn't happy. I felt like didn't glide on my skin the way a cheap one has. And I got an ingrown
Bobbi-Jo P.
Bayville, NY
I love the comfort of the razor. The shavi g cream is the best in my advise. Other brands have been nothing on Gillette.
Tiana B.
Such a great razor. I will definitely be repurchasing. I have used these in the past and I don’t know why I ever stopped.
Jessica S.
Seriously one of the closest shaves I've ever had. No joke. I love it! I would buy these razor heads over and over again.
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
I only buy Venus razors. They are simply the best. I get a close and smooth shave every single time! I love these razors!
Tiffany N.
This is now omg favorite razor! Very cute style. The number of blades and the swivel movement makes it very easy to use.
Jessie C.