BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This by far is the best razor out there for women. It does not cut a lot like most drug store razors which is awesome.
Kathleen C.
I'm currently using this. It's one of the best razors that I've used. It's perfect for areas that are hard to reach.
Rachel M.
I really like this razor head, the built in shaving cream leaves me legs very smooth. I highly recommend this product
Lindsey B.
Love Venus razors! They are far better than Bic and Gillette. It gives a very close shave and rarely Knicks my skin.
Kayla C.
I love these razors. They are gentle on your skin and seriously I don't cut my self at all like I do with other ones.
Jenn S.
Orange City, FL
I have to say I love this razor. With coupons it's a great deal. Excellent razor! Price decent with sale and coupons.
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor! Only 4 out of 5 because of price. Works well, super easy to use, and seems to last a little longer
Taylor P.
Muskegon, MI
Love the way I feel after I shave! No razor burn or cuts. The flexiball makes it easy to shave and it’s easy to hold!
Lisa W.
Cheektowaga , NY
Absolutely love! Makes your legs soo smooth! Very close shave , usually lasts for awhile without needing a new razor.
Alexia M.
Greenville, SC
I like this product a lot its very flexible and it leaves a smooth cannabis its not expensive at all very affordable
Jessie C.