BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Kayla M.
Holts Summit, MO
These work wondrous. I love it. I wouldn't buy any other razor. These get all those places that other razors don't get
Emma M.
Oreland, PA
I love the close shave that you can get with these razors! They are also moisturizing and have never irritated my skin.
Alexis K.
Tracy, CA
Love this razor. It gives a smooth clean shave. Definitely recommend. It’s kinda pricey, but definitely worth it
Gracie O.
Richland, Wa
I got this for Christmas last year and I love it. I love these products, they make your legs super smooth which I love
regina a.
Newark, NJ
I love this razor its amazing how soft it leaves your skin and when mached up with its shaveing cream you feel amazing
Samantha C.
Huntley, IL
I SWEAR by these. They last forever, leave my skin nice and smooth, and I have very little cuts on my legs afterward s
Hilda R.
Tucson , AZ
I love this product it really swirls around your body it also leaves your body smooth I love it try it it's really good
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This by far is the best razor out there for women. It does not cut a lot like most drug store razors which is awesome.
Melissa C.
Morris, IL
Razors are sharp enough to get all those hard to get hairs. Never have cut myself using these razors. Highly recommend
Lexi S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am hands down in love with thjs razor i recived it in the mail and it was just amazing ! Love how close the shave was
Jessie C.