BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Emma M.
Benton, AR
I liked this product but it wasn't anything super amazing. It was also very expensive so I probably won't be buying again.
Crystal M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this razor. It's even better than the original Venus. The ball flexes around ever curve for a super easy smooth shave
Mollie N.
Davis, NC
I love this razor, it's hard for me to find a razor that does not irritate my skin or cause me knick my self when I shave.
Jordan M.
Charleston, SC
Move with my body really well and is a good price for refills. lasts long and can always find a coupon which is always nice
Abby B.
Keeps my legs and other areas smooth and leaves no hair behind. 👍🏻 I love using these razors and I know I can rely on them.
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this razor due to I have ezema and the blades don't tear up my skin. I usually get at target. This is a good product
Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA
Ever since I bought this product I haven't stopped purchasing it. It's so amazing and it elimates all of the hairs I have.
Pamela S.
Belton , SC
Venus Swirl Razors Are My Favorite! I Have A Purple One and A Blue One... I Will Not Shave With Anything Other Than Venus!
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
One of my favorite razors! It works like a charm. I don't have any issues with long hairs or missing spots with this razor.
Mercedes W.
Syracuse, NY
I love this razor. I was very faithful to my old razor but my opinion has drastically changed. Venus Swirl is the way to go
Jessie C.