BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Roza B.
Bradford, PA
Got this in my Voxbox and I couldn't be any happier. Such a close shave, glides on my skin with no effort. Love this razor.
Emma M.
Benton, AR
I liked this product but it wasn't anything super amazing. It was also very expensive so I probably won't be buying again.
Crystal M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this razor. It's even better than the original Venus. The ball flexes around ever curve for a super easy smooth shave
Amy K.
Just tried this new razor.. I like it but am debating whether to keep buying these refills or not. They are very nice tho!
Jordan M.
Charleston, SC
Move with my body really well and is a good price for refills. lasts long and can always find a coupon which is always nice
Mollie N.
Davis, NC
I love this razor, it's hard for me to find a razor that does not irritate my skin or cause me knick my self when I shave.
Hannah J.
Stephenson, VA
I love using Venus razors because they work good with my skin, they don't cut up my legs, and they leave my legs so smooth.
Emily L.
A great overall razor. I really like all of the razors in the Venus line and this one is no exception. It does a great job.
Pamela S.
Belton , SC
Venus Swirl Razors Are My Favorite! I Have A Purple One and A Blue One... I Will Not Shave With Anything Other Than Venus!
Mercedes W.
Syracuse, NY
I love this razor. I was very faithful to my old razor but my opinion has drastically changed. Venus Swirl is the way to go
Jessie C.