BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
So for the money I paid I wasn't happy. I felt like didn't glide on my skin the way a cheap one has. And I got an ingrown
Jennifer A.
My favorite go to razor. Leaves everything feeling so smooth and gets every corner. The packaging to start is so cute.
Harley B.
Silsbee, TX
This is one of the best razors I have ever used. Hardly ever do I cut or nick my legs. I will never use another razor!
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it !!! I usually use guy razors lol shaved so much better for me but this one did very very good i am impressed
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best razor ever... i have to say that its just so smooth, & comfortable to use. you wont regret getting it.
Breanne R.
Fleetwood, PA
Best razor I've ever used I won't be going back to any other razors ever again. Highly recommend. Great flexibility too
Anna C.
Nice smooth close shave. The ball helps pivot so you can get in different angles. I always end up getting Venus razors.
Emily W.
Thorndale, PA
Great for a quick shave. Leaves my legs silky smooth!! Love that it can go places that I have never been able to reach!
Stacy R.
This razor is my favorite one now, it glides smoothly and goes with every curve leaving it silky smooth. #complimentary
Samantha C.
Huntley, IL
I SWEAR by these. They last forever, leave my skin nice and smooth, and I have very little cuts on my legs afterward s
Jessie C.