BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Michelle B.
VIRGINA, ['', '', '']
Oh my. This is my new favorite razor. Makes shaving so much easier. My legs are smooth with no bumps or razor burns or nicks.
Desiree C.
Blue Island, IL
Best razor for a great price!!!!!!!!!!! Love the design, color, and that it doesn't give me razor burn. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this razor. It is so pretty, fun colors and leaves my skin feeling really smooth without and marks or cuts.
Aliza H.
Grand Prairie, TX
By far the best razor I've ever tried! It moves easily around curved areas and it leaves my skin smooth. Gets the job done
Jennifer M.
Inglewood, CA
Ever since I bought this product I haven't stopped purchasing it. It's so amazing and it elimates all of the hairs I have.
Savannah L.
Glen Fork, WV
I LOVE VENUS RAZORS! I've not got to use this one though until sent to me. It's a little expensive but great for the price.
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor! It’s so nice that it has the roller ball thing that helps you shave your knees without cutting yourself!
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
one of my favorite razors. works very well some times don't even have to have shaving cream . Really east to get the knees
Mercedes W.
Syracuse, NY
I love this razor. I was very faithful to my old razor but my opinion has drastically changed. Venus Swirl is the way to go
valeria d.
El paso, TX
I toughed it would be super easy to shave with this razor, and it actually gave me a hard time. Maybe mine was broken haha
Jessie C.