BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
So for the money I paid I wasn't happy. I felt like didn't glide on my skin the way a cheap one has. And I got an ingrown
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
Like the only one I trust cause if my scars on my ankle I get scared to shave there and with this I have never cut myself
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Found these on clearance at my local Walmart and fell in love. I truly hope they don't discontinue these like my old ones
Paola S.
Great shaving razor I love that I don't get after shave bumps with this brand I always use it and like the results I get
marcy w.
manchester, KY
I mostly use my venus razors when i shave and buy the refills for them. I would def want to try this razor out sometime!
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this brand of razors! Shapes and curves to your legs so you get every hair on your leg! Leaves you soft and smooth!
Camila C.
Potomac , MD
That’s the best razor I have ever used, good prize, good looking and tá amazing, I love it so much I can’t stop using it
Mylee G.
Byram, MS
I bought this razor a whole back and love it. I really can get every hair with this swivel head. It is my favorite razor!
Aisha E.
Killeen, TX
Great close shave. Another great product from Venus. I shave with ease knowing that I won't be in fear of cutting myself.
Bernadette T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor surprised me, the way that moves over curves as I shave is great. It actually shaves as good as a males razor.
Jessie C.