BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Stacy W.
El Sobrante, CA
This shaver works so well and leaves my skin baby smooth. Easy to use . Easy to replace the blades. Best razor I've used .
Savannah L.
I LOVE VENUS RAZORS! I've not got to use this one though until sent to me. It's a little expensive but great for the price.
Amy K.
Just tried this new razor.. I like it but am debating whether to keep buying these refills or not. They are very nice tho!
Aliza H.
Grand Prairie, TX
By far the best razor I've ever tried! It moves easily around curved areas and it leaves my skin smooth. Gets the job done
Emma M.
Benton, AR
I liked this product but it wasn't anything super amazing. It was also very expensive so I probably won't be buying again.
valeria d.
El paso, TX
I toughed it would be super easy to shave with this razor, and it actually gave me a hard time. Maybe mine was broken haha
Mercedes W.
Syracuse, NY
I love this razor. I was very faithful to my old razor but my opinion has drastically changed. Venus Swirl is the way to go
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA
Love the Venus swirl razor. They don't give me razor burns or bumps like other razors. They're absoulety my favorite razors
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor! It’s so nice that it has the roller ball thing that helps you shave your knees without cutting yourself!
Crystal M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this razor. It's even better than the original Venus. The ball flexes around ever curve for a super easy smooth shave
Jessie C.