BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Mollie N.
Davis, NC
I love this razor, it's hard for me to find a razor that does not irritate my skin or cause me knick my self when I shave.
Jordan M.
Charleston, SC
Move with my body really well and is a good price for refills. lasts long and can always find a coupon which is always nice
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this razor! It’s so nice that it has the roller ball thing that helps you shave your knees without cutting yourself!
Pamela S.
Belton , SC
Venus Swirl Razors Are My Favorite! I Have A Purple One and A Blue One... I Will Not Shave With Anything Other Than Venus!
Mercedes W.
Syracuse, NY
I love this razor. I was very faithful to my old razor but my opinion has drastically changed. Venus Swirl is the way to go
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this razor due to I have ezema and the blades don't tear up my skin. I usually get at target. This is a good product
Yisel Y.
Homestead, FL
This had a great design. I do kind of wish that the rotating ball had more motion than it does. Other than that its great!
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA
Love the Venus swirl razor. They don't give me razor burns or bumps like other razors. They're absoulety my favorite razors
Abby B.
Keeps my legs and other areas smooth and leaves no hair behind. 👍🏻 I love using these razors and I know I can rely on them.
Crystal M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this razor. It's even better than the original Venus. The ball flexes around ever curve for a super easy smooth shave
Jessie C.