BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Lark A.
Xenia, OH
I love this razor so much.!! its a little pricey but its worth buying. It had very nice packaging.. I am very happy i got this
Georgina K.
Orlando
Love that it can swirl and can easy get to hard places to shave. Leave your skin smooth. Grade razor to quicky shave your body.
colleen g.
Philadelphia
I love this razor. It keeps my skin free and clear off hair and my skin is nice and smooth. This is the only razor I ever use.
Gabrielle M.
Brooklyn , NY
Loved this razor- It glided on really well and left no scatches. A definite must by i will for sure be witching to this razor!
natalie h.
Chickamauga
These are perfect with my type of skin they keep my legs smooth and it leaves oils of some sort to keep my legs from being dry.
Kristen Y.
Absolutely love this razor. Gave me a smooth finish and didn't leave me with any razor burn or bumps. Definitely a favorite!
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this razor. It is so pretty, fun colors and leaves my skin feeling really smooth without and marks or cuts.
Brandy W.
Enterprise, MS
I love the blade on the razor. The only issue that I have is the design. I seem to drop it frequently and the razor pops off.
Desiree C.
Blue Island, IL
Best razor for a great price!!!!!!!!!!! Love the design, color, and that it doesn't give me razor burn. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crystal D.
Apopka, FL
It is easy to nick yourself bad when using this. I do love the ball and how easy it turns to get to the hard to reach places.
Jessie C.