BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Julie S.
Millstadt, IL
A smooth shave. i only buy it when on sale or i have a coupon because of the price. I mostly stick with the target brand razors.
Saskia W.
I've been using Venus razors for years and this is by far my favorite one! I don't even need shaving cream with these just water!
Casey P.
Coaling, AL
This is my absolute favorite razor, and it's my favorite color too. I've tried several others but nothing beats this one so far.
sophia w.
I love this sooooooo much!!! It gets rid of most of the hair but you could get bad razor burn if u don't use enough shave cream.
Abbey J.
Buffalo, MN
I love this razor. Very close shave with a few missed but oh well. Wish it could've been moisturized with a lotion bar attached.
Reagan A.
Warren, AR
This razor is amazing! I've been using it for over a year now and I love it. The way it moves with your curves is like no other.
Ashley M.
Arlington, VA
This has been my favorite razor for over a year. It is absolutely worth the price point especially if you have sensitive skin.
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Have a great feel to it and when you are shaving truly contours to the curves of your body. Also love the color and packaging!
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
Great blades but a little on the pricey side. I love this brand and will continue to buy just wish they were a little cheaper.
colleen g.
Philadelphia
I love this razor. It keeps my skin free and clear off hair and my skin is nice and smooth. This is the only razor I ever use.
Jessie C.