BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Savannah L.
I LOVE VENUS RAZORS! I've not got to use this one though until sent to me. It's a little expensive but great for the price.
Shamoya K.
Peachtree Corners, GA
We all know Venus makes the best razor. Hands-down, this was such an awesome razor because it flexed when I needed it to!!
Christine T.
Apple valley, CA
Just got this in the mail from this app. I love how easily it glides in the curves of my body. I would definitely buy this.
Emily L.
A great overall razor. I really like all of the razors in the Venus line and this one is no exception. It does a great job.
Pamela S.
Belton , SC
Venus Swirl Razors Are My Favorite! I Have A Purple One and A Blue One... I Will Not Shave With Anything Other Than Venus!
Brandie O.
This is the most flexible razor I have ever used. I like it a lot and it's very good and getting most of the unwanted hair!
Kelly M.
Van Nuys, CA
Love the Venus swirl razor. They don't give me razor burns or bumps like other razors. They're absoulety my favorite razors
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
I love how easily it glides on your leg to leave that silky smooth shave. I use it along with Gillett venus shaving cream.
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this razor due to I have ezema and the blades don't tear up my skin. I usually get at target. This is a good product
Amy K.
Just tried this new razor.. I like it but am debating whether to keep buying these refills or not. They are very nice tho!
Jessie C.