BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Venus razor gave me the closest and smoothest shave without giving me cuts or kniks like other brands do. It does not feel harsh on your skin as you shave. Nothing but soft smooth skin left behind.
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
This is my favorite razor! It’s inexpensive and work very well and lasts quite a while. You can buy the new razors at an affordable price too. This razor didn’t cut me or irritate my skin.
Victoria V.
Rupert, ID
I always used disposable razors because I thought all razors were the same, I was so surprised by how easy it was and how incredibly smooth it left my legs. It completely changed the way I look at razors now. I love it!
jolisia m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So recently we moved into a new apartment and instead of a bathtub we just have a small cubical shower and with the cheap razors I usually get  my legs have definitely paid the price..  I started getting nicks and cuts all over my legs, and not to mention the little bumps I couldn't quite get rid of, but thank god influester sent me their Ivy VoxBox and I got the chance to try out the brand new Venus Swirl razor and its "new" FlexiBall technology (for free in exchange for my honest opinion of course)! Ever since then my legs have been nothing but soft and smooth! The bumps completely went away and since it the flexiball moves with my legs perfectly I stopped getting nicks and cuts! So all 5 stars! Perfection! Though I do wish it came with a holder or cover of some kind to keep it from getting ruined in the shower..
So thank you Influester for making sure I'm summer ready with this amazing Ivy voxbox!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This is a great product. The blades are nice and they get all the hair off. This product met my expectations and was very easy to use. The gel part was amazing and it made my legs soft. They are worth the money and they are great for shaving. I would totally recommend this to others!
Xiomara A.
Staten Island, NY
Better than my usual drugstore razor , would totally agree with its incredible movement because it leaves my legs scar free. Highly Recommend if you want to have a luxurious feeling while shaving, and who doesn’t ?
Annabell G.
Spring Valley, CA
I got to try the Venus Swirl Razor and it definitely #MovesLikeNoOther! I love the purple color! And it’s so smoothly on the problem areas on my legs when shaving! I would definitely recommend trying it to others!
Irie C.
Creswell , OR
I really enjoyed this razor for the fact of it moves with you, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally nicking your skin. Affordable, long lasting blades. I got mine complimentary.
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
#freetotry
I got this complimentary from the Gillette Venus VoxBox
Super smooth was great. But would have preferred a bigger moisture bar. Totally worth it though! Was a great shave!
Grace C.
united states
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I've heard very good reviews on this Venus shver and I tried it out for myslef but it did not reach my expectations. You have to shaave over a lot of times for it to work. It does shave very smoothy though.
Jessie C.