BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Andrea H.
Huntington, WV
By far the best razor I’ve ever used. I have pretty thick hair and the flex ball gets the awkward places around my knee and ankle. I also love that the razor part itself is detachable, making it compatible with any Gillette Venus razor head you love!
Kameron S.
Tarkio, MO
This is my normal razor when I don’t just grab the cheap drug store brand. Works well. Be careful as it easily slides sideways because the moisture strip gets very slick! Good for reaching odd places like the back of your knees and your ankles.
Julie R.
Austin, TX
This razor is sooooo smooth. It glides & actually moisture’s like it says it would! I thought the ball would bend more but actually the blade head was very flexible. 5 blades gets a great close shave ! @gillettevesus #MovesLikeNoOther #Complimentary
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
I received this in my VoxBox today and immediately took a bath to try it out. I'm picky with razors because I have sensitive skin and literally everything breaks me out, but I LOVE this razor! I've not gotten such a smooth, clean save in forever! I will definitely be sticking with this razor. 😍
Annie Z.
Glides very smoothly. Men’s razors I’ve used have done a better job shaving. I would use it again for sure, but maybe they could make some improvements to the blades. I tried 2 different creams as well and they both worked approximately the same.
Vivian Z.
This is the best razor ever! I’m so glad I got to try it out! It literally made my skin feel sooo smooth without any shaving cream or anything! Just water! I can’t even explain how satisfied I was after I shaved! I would buy this again and again!
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Venus razors and I do really like this one. The only issue I have with it is because of the swivel head, it’s hard to get behind my knees and I’ve cut my knees a few times. Other than that I love it. I just have to make sure I pay attention when I’m shaving haha
Autumn S.
Remus , MI
Ands down the best razor I’ve ever tried! It really does #movelikenoother 😍 The ball made it super easy to use and formed to my skin. I actually got ALL the hair off my knees!! I’m super impressed by this razor and would recommend it to anyone!
Bailey P.
I received this product complimentary and I love it. It glides along the skin to avoid cuts while shaving. It comes pre moistened with a shaving cream type moisturizer on the 5 blades. I would definitely purchase this product. #moveslikenoother
Yadhira G.
I️ got it yesterday and I️ used it an hour ago! it was great and easy to use! I️ would definitely recommend to buy one of these!! You can buy this at target but I️ don’t know if you can purchase this at a cvs or Walgreens but it’s really good!!
Jessie C.