BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Kerstin S.
I love this razor! It moves so well with the curves on your leg thanks to the ball. Will be continuing to use this new razor!
Abby T.
Washington, NC
I give it 3 stars because of the price of razor cartridge refills. other than the cost, these are my favorite razors to use.
Sheila W.
Lenexa, KS
Closest shave I've found yet. Price isn't bad either. Grip prevents me from dropping it in the shower like every other razor.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loved when these razors came out. I keep this one on hand not for everyday use, but when I need a really close all over shave
Desiree C.
Blue Island, IL
Best razor for a great price!!!!!!!!!!! Love the design, color, and that it doesn't give me razor burn. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
michelle v.
new bedford
this razor is awesome😍😍 i NEVER cut myself...and it last so long...worth every penny!!! BOUGHT 2 MORE CARTRIDGES LAST WEEK😉😉
Hope S.
Covington, TN
I've had this razor for quite a few months and it works just like any other Venus razor although Venus is my favorite brand.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this Venus razor because these razors are long-lasting and very affordable.The cartridges aren’t that expensive either
Reba B.
Absolutely fantastic product. It gives me the closest shave I have ever had without causing razor bumps or needing shave gel!
Zoee L.
Warrenville SC
The Gillette Venus swivel looks awesome! Definitely not too cheap of a razor that it doesn't work well, but it is affordable!
Jessie C.