BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Danielle H.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love this razor! I had asked how it did going over knees and today I didn't have to go over my knees 100 times to shave them :)
Monica M.
Hollister, CA
I got this for Christmas and I loved it!! I know use Venus w/Olay all of the time and it is my regular brand!! Super smooth shave
Joline G.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this razor. I've used many brands but this seemed to get the closest shave for me. Definitely affordable & worth the money.
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this razor. So far it is the only one that can truly make my skin 100% smooth! You would not be disappointed buying this!
Azra R.
Saint Louis, MO
Got this free in my box and omg can i say it is heaven? I used to get shaving plumbs with this razors i no more have that problem
Susie B.
OREGON CITY, OR
Sooooooo smooth! Most comfortable and easy with the pivot head. You don't need shaving cream witch I love! Over I'm super happy !
Nikkola S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I'm a huge fan of Venus products and this razor doesn't disappoint. The most smooth and close shave I've ever have. A must buy!!!
gloribi j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

the best, use venus because after trying different brands that do not cause me irritation, is not abrupt and leaves the skin soft
Cedes
I liked that it didn't leave any hairs behind and you only needed one swipe through, I still use it to this day and it's amazing.
Kimberly C.
Lancaster, CA
Venus Swirl is by far my favorite razor!!! It gets into all of the crevices and leaves a smooth shave....I recommend to everyone!
Jessie C.