BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

sophia w.
I love this sooooooo much!!! It gets rid of most of the hair but you could get bad razor burn if u don't use enough shave cream.
Kari O.
Malone, NY
By far the best razor that I have ever used. No ingrown hair and a smooth shave. Super pricey though. Refills are about $22 for 4
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
This razor was fabulous!! The razor hugs all your curves and glides smoothly to get the closest shave possible! Highly recommend.
Stephy R.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love this brand of razor! It makes my legs completely soft and last for a long while and I absolutely love it and recommend it!
Ashley M.
Alexandria, VA
This has been my favorite razor for over a year. It is absolutely worth the price point especially if you have sensitive skin.
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Have a great feel to it and when you are shaving truly contours to the curves of your body. Also love the color and packaging!
Karlee C.
These are my favorite. They have five blades and leave my legs feeling silky smooth. I hardly ever get razor burn usung these.
Brigette S.
Norwalk , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always used Venus razor they are the best and it's make your legs so soft and it's easy to use and the price really good to.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great blades but a little on the pricey side. I love this brand and will continue to buy just wish they were a little cheaper.
Lark A.
Xenia, OH
I love this razor so much.!! its a little pricey but its worth buying. It had very nice packaging.. I am very happy i got this
Jessie C.