BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Reagan A.
Warren, AR
This razor is amazing! I've been using it for over a year now and I love it. The way it moves with your curves is like no other.
Susie B.
OREGON CITY, OR
Sooooooo smooth! Most comfortable and easy with the pivot head. You don't need shaving cream witch I love! Over I'm super happy !
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this razor. So far it is the only one that can truly make my skin 100% smooth! You would not be disappointed buying this!
Nikkola S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I'm a huge fan of Venus products and this razor doesn't disappoint. The most smooth and close shave I've ever have. A must buy!!!
Kimberly C.
Lancaster, CA
Venus Swirl is by far my favorite razor!!! It gets into all of the crevices and leaves a smooth shave....I recommend to everyone!
Cedes
I liked that it didn't leave any hairs behind and you only needed one swipe through, I still use it to this day and it's amazing.
Saskia W.
I've been using Venus razors for years and this is by far my favorite one! I don't even need shaving cream with these just water!
Influenster M.
Very well. Smooth legs. Solid razor. Shaved my body and ended up with smooth skin. No breakouts on my super sensitive skin either
Abbey J.
Buffalo, MN
I love this razor. Very close shave with a few missed but oh well. Wish it could've been moisturized with a lotion bar attached.
sophia w.
I love this sooooooo much!!! It gets rid of most of the hair but you could get bad razor burn if u don't use enough shave cream.
Jessie C.