BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

gloribi j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

the best, use venus because after trying different brands that do not cause me irritation, is not abrupt and leaves the skin soft
Abbey J.
Buffalo, MN
I love this razor. Very close shave with a few missed but oh well. Wish it could've been moisturized with a lotion bar attached.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great takes the hair away for a few months and last for a while makes your legs feel soft and smooth and gets the job done
sophia w.
I love this sooooooo much!!! It gets rid of most of the hair but you could get bad razor burn if u don't use enough shave cream.
Venus swirl is the razor I use and I hope to revive it in my glamvoxbox!! I highly recommend you to use or try the swirl razor!!
Kari O.
Malone, NY
By far the best razor that I have ever used. No ingrown hair and a smooth shave. Super pricey though. Refills are about $22 for 4
Stephy R.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love this brand of razor! It makes my legs completely soft and last for a long while and I absolutely love it and recommend it!
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great blades but a little on the pricey side. I love this brand and will continue to buy just wish they were a little cheaper.
Sadie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Have a great feel to it and when you are shaving truly contours to the curves of your body. Also love the color and packaging!
Ashley M.
This has been my favorite razor for over a year. It is absolutely worth the price point especially if you have sensitive skin.
Jessie C.