BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Elizabeth E.
Only thing keeping me from giving this 5 stars is the price. A nice little razor. I prefer Intuition however and it is far cheaper.
Pam D.
Green Bay, WI
Love this razor it gives me a close shave and is general on the skin, has a great price if anything it could last a little longer.
Tamar M.
This razor seems to work well on my skin. I have used small disposable razors and they sometimes cut my skin, this one glides well
Cait S.
Gainesville, FL
I received this razor in my Vox Box and it is so great and always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! I would highly recommend it!
Angelina K.
I rarely shave my legs because I have such sensitive skin. This razor got all the hard to reach places and didn't irritate my skin
Jaqueline B.
Phoenix, AZ
These are amazing razors. They are easy to use and very practical and quick to get the work done. They leave smooth skin after use.
Jenifer M.
Lincoln Park , MI
I love this does its job. Also love how it leaves my skin soft, love that ot has a ball so it can glide with the curves of the body
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
The swirl head makes this razor a great shave!  It is perfect to get all of those spots you may miss.  It is a must buy!
Lilian J.
By far one of the best razors I've used! Better than other razors due to the 5 blades it has. Definitely gave me a smooth shave (:
Mayra G.
I have very delicate skin and thick hair. I received this product recently and it is amazing! I did not have any problems with it.
Jessie C.