BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Stephy R.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love this brand of razor! It makes my legs completely soft and last for a long while and I absolutely love it and recommend it!
Susie B.
Oregon City, OR
Sooooooo smooth! Most comfortable and easy with the pivot head. You don't need shaving cream witch I love! Over I'm super happy !
Monica M.
Hollister, CA
I got this for Christmas and I loved it!! I know use Venus w/Olay all of the time and it is my regular brand!! Super smooth shave
gloribi j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

the best, use venus because after trying different brands that do not cause me irritation, is not abrupt and leaves the skin soft
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this razor. So far it is the only one that can truly make my skin 100% smooth! You would not be disappointed buying this!
Joline G.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this razor. I've used many brands but this seemed to get the closest shave for me. Definitely affordable & worth the money.
Nikkola S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I'm a huge fan of Venus products and this razor doesn't disappoint. The most smooth and close shave I've ever have. A must buy!!!
Olivia B.
I currently use this type of Venus razor and it has worked for me because I have not gotten any cuts! It's so smoothing and fast!
Julie S.
Millstadt, IL
A smooth shave. i only buy it when on sale or i have a coupon because of the price. I mostly stick with the target brand razors.
Kimberly C.
Lancaster, CA
Venus Swirl is by far my favorite razor!!! It gets into all of the crevices and leaves a smooth shave....I recommend to everyone!
Jessie C.