BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great smooth razor! It gives a close shave, no nicks yet! The swivel definitely helps around the knees and under arms!
Estefania C.
Recieved my Venus today in my Voxbox. can't wait to try it out to see out it works. i use another type of Gillette but not Venus.
Brooke H.
N Little Rock, AR
This is really the best razor I have owned! It lasted awhile, it held up, did not nick my legs, and made my legs smooth and soft!
jessica e.
McKeesport, PA
I love this brand I always get it & have no problems with it. First time trying venus, I have sensitive skin an this worked great
Monica M.
Hollister, CA
I got this for Christmas and I loved it!! I know use Venus w/Olay all of the time and it is my regular brand!! Super smooth shave
nikki a.
Fremont, CA
Very soft! It makes your skin really soft. I used it twice a week! Very effective for heavy hair. I would recommend this product!
Holly B.
Lexington, KY
This razor was fabulous!! The razor hugs all your curves and glides smoothly to get the closest shave possible! Highly recommend.
Renee V.
Leaves your legs feeling smooth! It has 5 blades for a close shave. I love the flexibility of the razor for an even better shave.
Danielle H.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love this razor! I had asked how it did going over knees and today I didn't have to go over my knees 100 times to shave them :)
Olivia B.
I currently use this type of Venus razor and it has worked for me because I have not gotten any cuts! It's so smoothing and fast!
Jessie C.