BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Debbie H.
08754
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing..Amazing..Amazing is the only words to describe it..the pivotal head makes it so easy to handle..always does a great job
patricia b.
I have recently purchased this razor and by far I enjoy using it . I like how it leaves my skin I recommend this item to anyone.
andrea m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The gillete Venus swirl moisturizers and removes hairs very quickly as it has 5 razors it leaves you with a smooth flawless shave
Estefania C.
Recieved my Venus today in my Voxbox. can't wait to try it out to see out it works. i use another type of Gillette but not Venus.
Casey P.
Coaling, AL
This is my absolute favorite razor, and it's my favorite color too. I've tried several others but nothing beats this one so far.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is by far my most favorite razor. It's more on the pricier range but it's worth the price. Easy to use and works amazingly.
Danielle H.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love this razor! I had asked how it did going over knees and today I didn't have to go over my knees 100 times to shave them :)
Amanda R.
Boulder, CO
The best Venus for shave, don't hurt the skin and make my legs soft and pretty to use skirts, shorts and dresses in this summer!
Azra R.
Saint Louis, MO
Got this free in my box and omg can i say it is heaven? I used to get shaving plumbs with this razors i no more have that problem
Nicole J.
Northampton, MA
love this gift set. It really gets the job done no matter how tough. Have it at home in my shower actually, use it all the time.
Jessie C.