BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Shainna C.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE this razor. So easy to use and works very well to get into all those hard to shave places. The head swives and pivots very easily.
Shelby J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
By far one of the best razors I've used! The swivel really helps from getting little cuts. My legs are always super smooth afterwards!
Elizabeth R.
Germantown, TN
The design is absolutely perfect for getting every curve of my legs! Love it. I also love how many blades there are on the actual razor
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
I received this in a set for Christmas and I was not a big fan. If I wouldn't have gotten it for a gift I would not have purchased it.
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
i have seen the advertisements on this razor. no i have never tried it but i would like to try it. and i wonder if it worth the money.
giovanna m.
Very clean finish. Let my skin smoother than before shaving. Little to no bumps. One improvement would be the handle. Easy to lose grip
Shabeena N.
Woodbridge, VA
It gave me a smooth and flawless shave. It was so easy to use and gave me no cuts. It did everything they said it will do. I loved it❤️
Andrea K.
Wilmington, DE
The swirl really gets all my curves and moves so smoothly. The moisture pads and fantastic and the number of blades make a smooth shave
Jordyn C.
This is an awesome razor! It leaves your skin feeling so soft with no left behind stubble. It glides easily over curves like the knees.
Brenda R.
Vineland, NJ
I love this shaver, it's gives you a smooth shave, it's flexible so it minimizes any little cuts you might get from straight shavers.
Jessie C.