BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Cait S.
Gainesville, FL
I received this razor in my Vox Box and it is so great and always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! I would highly recommend it!
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it. Make your skins smooth and also it last long as will. It’s all depends how you take care of it. I brought it at Walmart.
Lili J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
By far one of the best razors I've used! Better than other razors due to the 5 blades it has. Definitely gave me a smooth shave (:
Christina W.
Folcroft, PA
I LOVE this razor. Yes, it is expensive but it does definitely get the job done. Smooth and quick, no razor bumps. I recommend it!
Kori O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely love this razor, the way it is able to swivel makes shaving so much easier. Definitely one of the best I've used so far.
Ariel S.
This is my favorite Venus razor so far. I like that it bends slightly, so I feel less like I'm going to cut myself around my knee.
Lorraine K.
Irvine, CA
I have been using this for 5 months now and it has not given me any problem. No complaints for this Razor. Simply a 5 star product!
Influenster M.
Very well. Smooth legs. Solid razor. Shaved my body and ended up with smooth skin. No breakouts on my super sensitive skin either
Susie B.
Oregon City, OR
Sooooooo smooth! Most comfortable and easy with the pivot head. You don't need shaving cream witch I love! Over I'm super happy !
Amanda R.
Boulder, CO
The best Venus for shave, don't hurt the skin and make my legs soft and pretty to use skirts, shorts and dresses in this summer!
Jessie C.