BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Kori O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely love this razor, the way it is able to swivel makes shaving so much easier. Definitely one of the best I've used so far.
Mayra G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very delicate skin and thick hair. I received this product recently and it is amazing! I did not have any problems with it.
Crystal M.
I love this razor! Works best for me because I have sensitive skin and it leaves it super smooth and flawless! No irritation after
Cait S.
Gainesville, FL
I received this razor in my Vox Box and it is so great and always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! I would highly recommend it!
Jenifer M.
Lincoln park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this does its job. Also love how it leaves my skin soft, love that ot has a ball so it can glide with the curves of the body
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
The razor is wonderful. I never worried about cutting myself! I liked that I could change the heads so I didn't just throw it away.
Elizabeth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Only thing keeping me from giving this 5 stars is the price. A nice little razor. I prefer Intuition however and it is far cheaper.
Pam D.
Elkhart, IN
Love this razor it gives me a close shave and is general on the skin, has a great price if anything it could last a little longer.
Tamar M.
This razor seems to work well on my skin. I have used small disposable razors and they sometimes cut my skin, this one glides well
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The swirl head makes this razor a great shave!  It is perfect to get all of those spots you may miss.  It is a must buy!
Jessie C.