BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jayme S.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love this razor! It's very sharp and stays sharp but not too sharp. It also doesn't rust very much at all. Definitely worth the money!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works fairly well but I’m a Gillette girl in general. I find that all of their products men and women’s give me the closest shave.
Abigail B.
Columbus, OH
These worked really well for about a minute, but they seem to get dull pretty quickly. Too pricey for how little use you get out of it!
Sierra K.
Newport News, VA
GOODBYE NOSHAVENOVEMBER AND HELLO TO WEARING SHORTS IN DECEMBER! Can’t wait to show off my SMOOTH, pale winter legs😂 #moveslikenoother
Madison W.
Broken Arrow, OK
Venus swirl is by far my favorite razor I have ever used, I don't have one complaint about this product. The blades do a fantastic job
Patty S.
Aliquippa, PA
I love my Venus I try other racers I did not like they go dull or cut me with my Venus I never get cut or have it go dull after 2 uses
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
I received this in a set for Christmas and I was not a big fan. If I wouldn't have gotten it for a gift I would not have purchased it.
Kennadey Q.
Oceanside, CA
Not much words to say about a razor. But this is AMAZING. It gets in all the hard to reach places and gets in those nooks and crannies!
Jordyn C.
This is an awesome razor! It leaves your skin feeling so soft with no left behind stubble. It glides easily over curves like the knees.
Lacey B.
San Antonio, TX
This is what got me started on this product. I received a gift set at Christmas one year and was hooked the minute i started using it.
Jessie C.