BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Anahi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite razors of all time. Usually I have a hard time finding a razor that won’t irritate my skin but this one is great for that reason. It is very gentle on my skin. I would repurchase it a million times!
steffany g.
Findlay, OH
This shaving product has the ability to move. This comes in handy when shaving your knee cap and around those toughs spots. It glides easily over your whole body and I am glad I had the chance to try out this product.
Amanda R.
Watertown, CT
The Venus Swirl Razor by Gillette does wonders for my legs! I love this razor because it leave me my legs silky smooth and eliminate all hair! I would recommend having this product as a staple in every woman’s home!
Paige D.
I got this in my first vox box and usually I don’t like to use razors like this but let me tell you!! I moved sooo smoothly and leaves my legs sooo soft!! This is so easy to use and I will definitely buy it again!
Victoria J.
Clover, SC
My legs are SO smooth! It’s so hard to find a good razor that gives you a smooth shave without causing razor bumps/burn. This one finally did that for me! This will be my new go to since it made shaving so easy!
Angela G.
Ashland, AL
I like this razor. I used this one before I got the venus platinum(only bc I had a coupon) I used this razor for about a year and I liked it. The replacement cartridges are quite expensive but if you have a coupon it's worth it.
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
I really enjoyed doing a chore like shaving with out really having to worry About nicking myself. The ball swivel is really cool because it allows you to have a closer shave where you normally have trouble.
Lucy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really did like how flexible the razor was. It was weird to get used to but it works really well. I get a nice clean shave and my leg feels really nice and smooth after. I don’t get any red bumps afterwards which is really nice.
Stephanie T.
Logan, WV
This is hands down the best razor I have used! I love it for my legs, especially because they’re more toned and normal razors don’t get my knees. The rollerball really helps me get a smooth and even shave!
Ashley C.
Adrian, MI
I love it!! I am totally understanding this whole flex ball thing, why wasn’t this created a long time ago!! It works so well and it definitely MOVES LIKE NO OTHER!!! I will be purchasing in the long run!
Jessie C.