BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Valeria U.
This is BY FAR the best razor I've ever used. It leaves no heair bahind, my legs are smooth as silk, and the best part is: no rashes!
rebecca p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my favorite gift set that I buy during the holidays for myself. I has my favorite razor and shaving cream that I like to use
Christina  S.
Danbury, Ct
This is the best razor I have used in years. It does not leave any nicks at all and glides offer knees. If you don't have one buy it!
Jahnesty J.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor , is the best razor ever . It's not heavy at all. It work's just great. I Highly recommended this product to every women .
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love my razor. It has never really given me any issues and i love how it swivels while i shave and less nicks and cuts to deal with
Natasha P.
Miami Beach, FL
I really love this Razor!!! It is one of the best things that my #IvyVoxBox brought! I recommend it for those who have delicate skin
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since using this razor I won't ever use anything else again. It left my skin so smooth with no razor burn of any type. So wonderful.
Darya V.
Brooklyn, NY
Grate for a the gift when you don't know what to buy. The lazer is grate doesn't cut and doesn't make your skin red like othe lazors
Hellen S.
San Francisco , CA
I used to have the venus breeze and now I got this one and I like it so far. It's easy to remove the hair and my skyn is not damage.
Amanda K.
Weatherford, TX
AMAZING!!!!! Such a close shave I have to hide my razors from my husband! He thinks this razor is great and good for sensitive skin!
Jessie C.