BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Abigail B.
Columbus, OH
These worked really well for about a minute, but they seem to get dull pretty quickly. Too pricey for how little use you get out of it!
Jordyn C.
This is an awesome razor! It leaves your skin feeling so soft with no left behind stubble. It glides easily over curves like the knees.
Shelby J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
By far one of the best razors I've used! The swivel really helps from getting little cuts. My legs are always super smooth afterwards!
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
i have seen the advertisements on this razor. no i have never tried it but i would like to try it. and i wonder if it worth the money.
Valery A.
Sugar Land, TX
Thanks Venus for the vox box. I have tried this in the last and I love how it leaves my skin at the end really do love Venus razors 💕💕
giovanna m.
Very clean finish. Let my skin smoother than before shaving. Little to no bumps. One improvement would be the handle. Easy to lose grip
Shabeena N.
Woodbridge, VA
It gave me a smooth and flawless shave. It was so easy to use and gave me no cuts. It did everything they said it will do. I loved it❤️
Madison W.
Broken Arrow, OK
Venus swirl is by far my favorite razor I have ever used, I don't have one complaint about this product. The blades do a fantastic job
Brenda R.
Vineland, NJ
I love this shaver, it's gives you a smooth shave, it's flexible so it minimizes any little cuts you might get from straight shavers.
Victoria G.
Clovis, NM
I love Venus razors . I have very sensitive skin and get razors bumps easily . This leave no bumps and removes the hair soft and easy
Jessie C.