BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Brenda R.
Vineland, NJ
I love this shaver, it's gives you a smooth shave, it's flexible so it minimizes any little cuts you might get from straight shavers.
Victoria G.
Clovis, NM
I love Venus razors . I have very sensitive skin and get razors bumps easily . This leave no bumps and removes the hair soft and easy
Amanda K.
Weatherford, TX
AMAZING!!!!! Such a close shave I have to hide my razors from my husband! He thinks this razor is great and good for sensitive skin!
Adrienne H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got his razor in a voxbox and it was super nice. I don't usually buy razors with that many blades but it made my legs silky smooth.
Darya V.
Brooklyn, NY
Grate for a the gift when you don't know what to buy. The lazer is grate doesn't cut and doesn't make your skin red like othe lazors
Monica B.
Bay Shore, NY
Best product I love the way it glides. I never get any cuts. I would not try anything else. Its so simple to use, I use it 2x a week
rebecca p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my favorite gift set that I buy during the holidays for myself. I has my favorite razor and shaving cream that I like to use
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since using this razor I won't ever use anything else again. It left my skin so smooth with no razor burn of any type. So wonderful.
Brooke P.
Orland, CA
Best shavers ever. I habe extremely sensitive skin and get bumps all over but not with these razors. I highly recommend these razors
Christina  S.
Danbury, Ct
This is the best razor I have used in years. It does not leave any nicks at all and glides offer knees. If you don't have one buy it!
Jessie C.