BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Makalah M.
Kingsport, TN
I just bought this and I don't think I've ever had a closer shave, I used it with eos shaving cream and my legs have never been smoothr!!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nice flexible handle. You can't beat this package at Costco with 8 cartridges it's a killer price compared to buying your refills elsewhere
Veronica A.
Beeville, TX
Great razors. Long lasting blades. Won't choose anyother razor in the future. I highly recommend you try these. You won't be dissapointed.
Kaylynn S.
Royse City , TX
Just bought these razors today. (I've been using my husbands for so long) & I love it! Don't think I'll go back to bumming my husbands lol
Courtney M.
Lansing, MI
#beachbag

i have always used Venus razors, but the swirl flexiball makes it easy to shave difficult spots and helps make legs silky smooth!
Monique M.
This shaving cream smells amazing. It's the only one I use I love the razor it so sharp and it never cuts me!I never use any other brands.
Sarah H.
Grandy, NC
They refills seem to dull pretty fast, but overall I really like the razor! If they could make the blades last longer they'd get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best razor I've used so far. Does not leave me with razor bumps and feels smooth when using. Easy to use and no need for shaving cream.
Ashley H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Love this razor. the swivel ball helps with shaving. It also helps prevent accidental cutting as it moves with all the curves in your legs.
Christine W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Gillette is the only brand of razors I will use. Love everything by Gillette. They are always high quality and give the best shave around.
Jessie C.