BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I didn’t like this razor much. The one I purchased didn’t swirl maybe it was defected but I’m really not willing to purchase another one.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using thus product on my kegs. It is always smooth and never given me any scratches on my legs. I am impress with how well it is.
Elizabeth T.
Little Rock, AR
I love this razor. it is my absolute favorite. it does not fail to keep my legs smooth. and also never gives me any cuts or razor burns.
Angela M.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this razor! Moves over my legs with ease and gives a great shave! Bought it at WalMart..easy to find! Would recommend to all girls!
Heather H.
Hillsdale, MI
I received this from Influenster free for testing. This product is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling smooth. Give this product a try.
Jayme S.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love this razor! It's very sharp and stays sharp but not too sharp. It also doesn't rust very much at all. Definitely worth the money!
Sierra K.
Newport News, VA
GOODBYE NOSHAVENOVEMBER AND HELLO TO WEARING SHORTS IN DECEMBER! Can’t wait to show off my SMOOTH, pale winter legs😂 #moveslikenoother
Abigail B.
Columbus, OH
These worked really well for about a minute, but they seem to get dull pretty quickly. Too pricey for how little use you get out of it!
Patty S.
Aliquippa, PA
I love my Venus I try other racers I did not like they go dull or cut me with my Venus I never get cut or have it go dull after 2 uses
Shainna C.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE this razor. So easy to use and works very well to get into all those hard to shave places. The head swives and pivots very easily.
Jessie C.