BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Zonya W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So glad I received this Voxbox. The new technology on this razor allowed me go experience my first shave without razor bumps. How awesome !!!
Julia R.
I received this in my voxbox and it is super flexible and easy to work with. Makes my legs super smooth and not irritated. Highly recommend.
Amber T.
This is my favorite razor by this brand. Legs feel really smooth after shaving and moisturized. I like the shape of the handle on this razor
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
If you want to spend the money on it - it's a good razed for you! A lot of youtubers review it and also love it too! Encourage you to try it.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I honestly have never liked this razor. I've bought it multiple times and it always seems to be on the discount rack at the store in my area.
Michelle P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love these, and it's pretty much what I always use. Smooth glide, quick, and oddly, I don't get bumps or rashes. Works amazingly well.
Dulce H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I must say I love it. It moves with you. I have not cut myself once with this razor. And it works so well to keep my legs smooth and soft.
Pam C.
Grand Jct, CO
Loved this razor, it made my skin so soft the first few times I used it, but it seemed to dull a lot quicker then other razors I have used.
Jaslynn P.
Ellensburg, WA
Love this product!! It went easier around on my knees. Left my legs feeling soft and very smooth after drying them off!! Totally recommend!
Tiarra W.
Yuma, AZ
GREAT razor!! Does the job and doesn't cut me like all the othet razors Ive used before. Would definitely reccomend. And hey it was free!!
Jessie C.