BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Ashley H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Love this razor. the swivel ball helps with shaving. It also helps prevent accidental cutting as it moves with all the curves in your legs.
Christine W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Gillette is the only brand of razors I will use. Love everything by Gillette. They are always high quality and give the best shave around.
Sarah H.
Grandy, NC
They refills seem to dull pretty fast, but overall I really like the razor! If they could make the blades last longer they'd get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Heather S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this razor!! The handle is easy to hold on to and the blades give a nice close shave. Leavin you feeling soft and smooth!
Irma F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This razor is great. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, glides easily on my skin and gets the job done. it's inexpensive and a good razor.
April M.
Fernandina, FL
Received one of these gift sets for Christmas and loved both the scent and the razors were great!! Would definitely recommend to a friend
Jackie P.
I have been using the razors for years. Can't see myself not using it. The blades are comfortable and release gel/soap for a good shave.
Chloe S.
Newport News, VA
I would definitely buy this again. I used it for two months before the sharpness started to dull. I didn't even need to use shaving cream
Ciera M.
i absolutely love this razor! it glides on my skin so good. i use it about every 2 days! it doesn't compare to any other razor out there!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I didn’t like this razor much. The one I purchased didn’t swirl maybe it was defected but I’m really not willing to purchase another one.
Jessie C.