BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Makalah M.
Kingsport, TN
I just bought this and I don't think I've ever had a closer shave, I used it with eos shaving cream and my legs have never been smoothr!!
Emily B.
Prairieville, LA
Love this razor. Got a very close shave and didn’t even have to use shaving cream. Didn’t leave my sensitive skin itchy or irritated after.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nice flexible handle. You can't beat this package at Costco with 8 cartridges it's a killer price compared to buying your refills elsewhere
Dulce H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I must say I love it. It moves with you. I have not cut myself once with this razor. And it works so well to keep my legs smooth and soft.
Veronica A.
Beeville, TX
Great razors. Long lasting blades. Won't choose anyother razor in the future. I highly recommend you try these. You won't be dissapointed.
Julissa T.
This is my top choice razor! It gets the job done in a jiffy! By far my favorite, thus gets me feeling nice and smooth almost like waxing!
Tiarra W.
Yuma, AZ
GREAT razor!! Does the job and doesn't cut me like all the othet razors Ive used before. Would definitely reccomend. And hey it was free!!
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best razor I've used so far. Does not leave me with razor bumps and feels smooth when using. Easy to use and no need for shaving cream.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this #razor! I swear it's a #musthave. I love my skin being super #soft during the summer months, definitely #recommend!
Ashley H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Love this razor. the swivel ball helps with shaving. It also helps prevent accidental cutting as it moves with all the curves in your legs.
Jessie C.